Area: Gauteng or Durban
Contract: Full Time
Our client, an International supplier of raw materials to the Plastics Industry, seeks individual who has worked in a plastics manufacturing environment, has technical knowledge of operations and equipment and is keen to move into a sales position. Individual will be provided with full training overseas and must be able to work from home.
Only candidates with Plastic industry experience will be considered for this vacancy.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Be available to travel overseas for training
- Promotion and management of company business and product lines in the given territory
- Achieving set sales targets
- Providing excellent customer service
- Following up with existing clients and sourcing of new clients
- Attending to sales co-ordination
- Attending to all administration and preparation of reports
- Make use of company resources and facilities
- Attend to any other additional duty that may be required from time to time.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Individual must have technical experience/knowledge of the plastics industry
- Driven and passionate about sales
- Have excellent communication and people skills
- Self-motivated, goal orientated and disciplined
- Strong negotiating skills
- Able to work independently and from home
- Good admin and report writing skills
- Have own reliable car
- Valid Passport
Package & Remuneration
Package will include basic salary, car allowance, pension/provident fund, medical aid, fuel, cellphone and 13th Cheque.